Page 1 of 2
2013 Ram!
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:32 am
by mikel
We need a 2013 HEMI Ram in here as soon as tomorrow at our WPB facility for some tune development!
FREE inTune DCX to anyone who can help out, loaner trucks are available as well.
Thanks
Re: 2013 Ram!
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:07 am
by jdiddy83
Mike, I have a 13 Ram 1500 sport. It has the 8 speed tranny. Let me know what you need. Thanks
Re: 2013 Ram!
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:03 am
by mikel
local to us?
Re: 2013 Ram!
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:45 pm
by JSK3063
Hello Mike,
I have a 2013 ram crew with the hemi and a 6 speed. It has about 2500 miles. Please contact me if you would like to use my truck
Re: 2013 Ram!
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:47 pm
by mikel
are you local to us in south florida?
Re: 2013 Ram!
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:52 pm
by JSK3063
Yes, I live in the Coral Springs/Parkland area.
Re: 2013 Ram!
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:56 pm
by mikel
Good to know. I'll be in touch if we need another truck. I have one on the dyno now, and another lined up for early next week

Re: 2013 Ram!
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:34 pm
by JSK3063
Thanks Mike, keep me in mind, it is all stock hemi 4x2 Laramie with 3:55s and a 6 speed tranny.
Re: 2013 Ram!
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:09 pm
by jdiddy83
Yes, I am in Port St Lucie. Let me know. Thanks
Re: 2013 Ram!
Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:30 pm
by Xeoxion
I have a 2013 ram 3500 longhorn 4x4 5.7 hemi with 4.10 gears automatic 66RFE with the front end disconnect
Hoping you are making a tune for this as the bullydog is horrible
Also if nessary can be made availible
Thanks
Also I have magneson supercharger in hold until someone is able to do custom programming
Re: 2013 Ram!
Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:47 pm
by mikel
Xeoxion wrote:I have a 2013 ram 3500 longhorn 4x4 5.7 hemi with 4.10 gears automatic 66RFE with the front end disconnect
Hoping you are making a tune for this as the bullydog is horrible
Also if nessary can be made availible
Thanks
Also I have magneson supercharger in hold until someone is able to do custom programming
custom tuning you say?
Coming soon, stay tuned

Re: 2013 Ram!
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:11 pm
by gunit
Any update on this?
Re: 2013 Ram!
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:27 pm
by mikel
gunit wrote:Any update on this?
still going.
We've had 3 rams in here in the past 2 weeks, one just left 5 minutes ago, will be looking for another one or two later this week

Re: 2013 Ram!
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:33 pm
by gunit
mikel wrote:gunit wrote:Any update on this?
still going.
We've had 3 rams in here in the past 2 weeks, one just left 5 minutes ago, will be looking for another one or two later this week

Perfect thanks for the update
Re: 2013 Ram!
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:27 pm
by mikel
jdiddy83 wrote:Yes, I am in Port St Lucie. Let me know. Thanks
JSK3063 wrote:Yes, I live in the Coral Springs/Parkland area.
Gentlemen, I need another truck in here asap, tomorrow if possible, if either are interested, pleas epost up or feel free to email me, mlitsch @ diablosport.com
Thanks!