Page 1 of 1

Need some help in Missouri

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:51 pm
by SuperGrover
I am stationed at Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri, and just purchased an intune. When I hook it up to my computer apparently none of the drivers transfer to the computer that I need to update it, therefore its not letting me tune my car. Is there anyone in the local area, or even a few hours away that I can maybe meet up with? Im willing to travel if need to be. I might try it on a different computer tomorrow to see what happens. I am not very good with this sort of stuff and have about given up. Looking for someone who can lend a hand to a newbie.

Re: Need some help in Missouri

Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:20 pm
by SuperGrover
Problem solved

Re: Need some help in Missouri

Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:33 am
by mikel
Let us know if you need anything else...

Re: Need some help in Missouri

Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:58 pm
by SuperGrover
Its all good. It was a problem with a faulty USB cable. Garrett helped me out. Only thing I wish is another tech would have mentioned it to me prior to that considering I made a couple calls and even asked if it could be the USB. No worries though. Working great now!!