Page 1 of 2
2013 Challenger Tune
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:33 am
by Dodgehemi64
I have a new Intune DCX tuner, and would like to know when you plan to release the 2013 Challenger tune for it. and when the tune is installed, will it also increase the sport mode functions like MSD, TM, and TB?
Thank You
Re: 2013 Challenger Tune
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:34 am
by mikel
its in testing, no release date set as of now.
Re: 2013 Challenger Tune
Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:06 am
by Dodgehemi64
Thank you for the reply.
Re: 2013 Challenger Tune
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:02 pm
by mikel
Monday...
Re: 2013 Challenger Tune
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:57 pm
by Dodgehemi64
mikel wrote:Monday...
Mike, You da man. Thank you

Re: 2013 Challenger Tune
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:04 pm
by Dodgehemi64
Mike, I bet you are getting close.
Re: 2013 Challenger Tune
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:04 pm
by mikel
building/testing, getting there

Re: 2013 Challenger Tune
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:23 pm
by 06bighorn
Thought you said Monday was the release date for the 2013's?
Re: 2013 Challenger Tune
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:26 pm
by mikel
and, now we have a public display of why I hate guessing at release dates
even when I know its all tested and working, it can still be held up. There was a delay with the build process, will be ready tomorrow...

Re: 2013 Challenger Tune
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:29 pm
by 06bighorn
mikel wrote:and, now we have a public display of why I hate guessing at release dates
even when I know its all tested and working, it can still be held up. There was a delay with the build process, will be ready tomorrow...

Not blaming, just hate waiting for things. I'd rather it be right than have to spend time on the phone with you guys. Biggest worry is that the car won't start after the install
Re: 2013 Challenger Tune
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:37 am
by camo1970
Christmas is only 71/2 weeks away, I am writing to Santa for Trinity

Re: 2013 Challenger Tune
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:39 am
by mmills
Really? If you have his personal email address can you share with the rest of us? I have a list too!
Please?
Re: 2013 Challenger Tune
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:46 pm
by mikel
The build is in process, I dont know if the release will hit the server tonight or tomorrow morning, but we'll announce it to the rest of the world in the AM

Re: 2013 Challenger Tune
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:41 am
by Dodgehemi64
Mike, What is the version of the update we should we be looking for to work in the 2013? Thanks
Re: 2013 Challenger Tune
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:10 pm
by mmills
Well that didn't work... its probably a server issue.
jmho