Page 1 of 1

INTUNE PROBLEMS

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:15 pm
by PIERCE
hello, I have the intune for my 2000 mustang gt. I talked to tech support because I had an old version model number. Listed like..
-diablo tune
-87 octane tune
-modify stock tune
that is it... everyone else has 93 R, 91 P, 89, and 87 P all listed on there screen thats what I am wanting.
He told me to plug it in the pc and have it update. Well it automatically updated or it automatically did something. The model number did change to a different one. I will get the number it changed to when I get away from my desk. Is there a download Just mainly wanted to see what my next options are.
Thanks guys other than this its been a sweet tuner for sure.
-Matt

Re: INTUNE PROBLEMS

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:12 pm
by PIERCE
Anyone? :?:

Re: INTUNE PROBLEMS

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:20 pm
by mikel
PIERCE wrote:hello, I have the intune for my 2000 mustang gt. I talked to tech support because I had an old version model number. Listed like..
-diablo tune
-87 octane tune
-modify stock tune
that is it... everyone else has 93 R, 91 P, 89, and 87 P all listed on there screen thats what I am wanting.
He told me to plug it in the pc and have it update. Well it automatically updated or it automatically did something. The model number did change to a different one. I will get the number it changed to when I get away from my desk. Is there a download Just mainly wanted to see what my next options are.
Thanks guys other than this its been a sweet tuner for sure.
-Matt
93r/91r/93p, etc, as far as i have seen, are the names American Muscle uses to designate their custom tunes...

the tunes you are seeing are correct for your vehicle.

Re: INTUNE PROBLEMS

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:17 pm
by PIERCE
HMMM, OK SWEET.
THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING. SO USING 91 OCTANE ON THE DIABLO TUNE OK?

Re: INTUNE PROBLEMS

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:11 am
by mikel
PIERCE wrote:HMMM, OK SWEET.
THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING. SO USING 91 OCTANE ON THE DIABLO TUNE OK?
Yes, thats good.