Latest I-1000-DCX releases here

Post questions/issues related to your inTune-DCX application here.
Michiganboi

Re: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here

Post by Michiganboi »

j.mike OK, then I should be good.
Thanks
ksrracer

Post by ksrracer »

I plugged in my Intune to upload a data log and it updated the DCX tune db to 1r01k(ok). What was changed over the previous update? Do I need to reload my tune? The Application stayed the 1r03t. I believe that's what it was prior to update.
Stewy

Post by Stewy »

trying to install for first time on my 2014 Ram 1500 hemi. keep being told by tool that it may need an update and stops the install of tune, but computer says it is up to date. Been messing with it all evening with no resolve. Please help me!
dmac999

Post by dmac999 »

I noticed you released an update for the 2014 Ram 1500 6speed but I don't see any update here??? I'm looking to update my I-1000 DCX with a Mac OSX.
easttexas937

Post by easttexas937 »

I just updated lastnight for my 2013 RAM 1500 6-speed automatic. I use the Diablo tune (93 octane) with adjusted speed limiter to 190 and 1-2 and 2-3 shift rpm limits to 6000 and immediately after i re-flashed the truck the engine at idle and rev seemed less aggressive. I also noticed that the yellow traction control light was on when I started the truck and remained on until I turned the vehicle off. When I started it back up the light was off. When driving, the tune all around didn't have the same aggressive "feel" to it. I do however see a big difference in more mpg according to my real-time readout on the dash. Is it just me or did the Diablo tune get updated as the MPG tune?
cbrain

Post by cbrain »

mikel wrote:This is the current application and tune database for I-1000-DCX.
How can I put this releases in my intune?

Thanks
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 6.4

Carlos Brain
bryali

Post by bryali »

Like several others, I've got a Mac and I need to register/update my intune DCX. I don't have access to a PC that'll let me run the auto updater--the hotel I'm staying at has a PC but the AutoRun has been disabled. I can't even find the tool as an external drive to manually select the .exe file--it's almost like they don't trust hotel guests on a company computer?

Anyway--is it still acceptable to drop my info.xml file here and have you guys register and update it for me so I can drag-and-drop it right into my intone? Assuming that'll still work, I've done that. Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gnj152

Post by gnj152 »

Did the updates yesterday and got 1r03x, is this the newest version for the dcx.
RealtorRod

Post by RealtorRod »

Do I need to restore the factory tune to update?

Is there a list of changes between versions?
eracer76

Post by eracer76 »

I'd like to get the latest updates, but your first post says "You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post."
Could I please get the latest updates? I have had this intune for a year now and I still have not got it to work with my 2009 Jeep Commander 5.7 Hemi… I'm about to give up on this thing!
da kine rt

Post by da kine rt »

I purchased a Trinity from Summit about a year ago but after reading about all the issues some were having, I sent it back for a refund. Decided I would wait till I read less about people having issues or try and find someone locally that has done this upgrade. A number of guys in the club have done the install with little or no issues, so I took the plunge and a couple of week ago I purchased an InTune as I don't need monitoring/gauge options. I must admit I was still a bit skeptical about whether the install would could well or not, again, there were still numerous posts of unsuccessful installs. Last night I took the jump and plug in the InTune to my computer with the usb cord to ensure I had the most current program. Update and registration took a few minutes or so to complete. Painless no issues what so ever. Today, I decided to load the program during my lunch break so I could access tech assist should things not go as planned. I plugged the unit into to OBD port and off we went. The whole process took somewhere around 15 minutes; didn't time my self but still had plenty of time to grab a bite for lunch and get back to work. It was extremely easy and the prompts are easy to follow, installed Diablosport tune; disabled MDS, clear TCM, increased shift firmness, and added 10% throttle boost based on what I've read here and on other forums that 10-15% seem to be the consensus for best performance. This is the first time I ever used any sort of tuner, and again admit to being very apprehensive about doing this upgrade being 58 years young and more of Ol' school mechanical tuning guy but now that it's done...wow, performance is a great jump from stock! No mds drone from exhaust and no throttle hesitation. InTune was easy to use and no longer intimidating, I think I'll try adjusting throttle out to 15% this weekend and cooling fan settings. Thanks to guys at Diablosport, you gave me the assurance that it would be an easy install and it was. Thanks. 8)
jarhead11

Post by jarhead11 »

Are we any closer to getting the traction control feature back to working on the intune? Its been over a month since I updated and lost the ability to turn of traction control.
jarhead11

Post by jarhead11 »

Finally got the new update and my tuner is working as it should!
RealtorRod

Post by RealtorRod »

Hey Mike,

I have been struggling with this tuner for a few weeks now. Here are the problems:

1. I try to clear the transmission settings and it errors.

2. When I connect to a pc it pops up and I click run it says "no disk" and then it starts

3. When it updates, it stays as the previous version, although it says it updated

4. I copied the DIABLODCX tune to the the tune folder on the device but it says after it reboots it is not compatible.

I lost the cd rom in our move.

Please help.

Current version says: 1r01p
RealtorRod

Post by RealtorRod »

RealtorRod wrote:Hey Mike,

I have been struggling with this tuner for a few weeks now. Here are the problems:

1. I try to clear the transmission settings and it errors.

2. When I connect to a pc it pops up and I click run it says "no disk" and then it starts

3. When it updates, it stays as the previous version, although it says it updated

4. I copied the DIABLODCX tune to the the tune folder on the device but it says after it reboots it is not compatible.

I lost the cd rom in our move.

Please help.

Current version says: 1r01p
So I sorted some of the issues out.

Seems to be a lot of people who do not know to go into MY Computer and you will see 2 Diablo Drives. That eliminated problem 2 but I still cannot get the version to update, files to stay in the tunes folder (DIABLODCX-DCX_TUNES-1r01o or DCX_TUNES-1r01c) or the transmission reset.

It also updates everytime, writing to 100% but nothing appears to have changed...