Page 1 of 1

New Toy

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:56 pm
by Immortal1
Today I received a used DiabloSport InTune DCX and, as odd as this may sound, everything went exactly as expected. Granted, I have been doing a bunch of thread research to become better educated on how these things work and what issues I might have with getting the InTune setup for my car.

The computer update went smoothly (running Windows 7). Plugging into the car went as expected (almost like I knew what I was doing LOL) and I was able to successfully load the 91 octain tune along with a few individual variables. Quick test drive made for a few smiles for sure. 8)

Have to say THANK-YOU to the various forum members, their threads, and the replys from DiabloSport members for making this seem super easy.

Re: New Toy

Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:56 am
by garrett
We really appreciate it. A lot of hard work goes into dialing these tunes in. Enjoy! :drivingbad:

Re: New Toy

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:24 am
by mmills
Hey, we should ALL thank these guys for what they do for us to enjoy :normal: !

immortal1... please post up some pictures of your ride. It looks really nice from your avitar.

Mike

Re: New Toy

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:42 pm
by Immortal1
Thanks mmills for the complement.

Image
Image

Older pic without the strut brace
Image

Next step is likely a custom fabbed air box, similar to current Mopar unit but will likely have a clear plexi glass top with orange LED lighting inside.

Re: New Toy

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:19 am
by mmills
WOW!! Very nice!

I love the under the hood shots!!

Re: New Toy

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:06 am
by mmills
Please tell me where you got to cool engine covers? I haven't seen those before.
Or did you make them?

Re: New Toy

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:46 pm
by Immortal1
Thanks for the comments - basically all the sheet metal covers were custom fabbed in my garage. The ABS cover is similar to the 3G brand cover but has a few "unique" features that I added. The fuse box cover is also unique to my setup. Probably the biggest challenge was the coolant tank cover - many fabrication hours spent on that one. The strut tower brace is also a custom made unit.