Page 1 of 1

Fuel Trim

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:45 am
by charlieboy111
I've been looking for this option under record and can't find it. Is it hidden? Where is it and what is it listed under? I also can't load the preset gauges, I can find them listed under the delete or change name option but can't select them when starting a new log. I found the preset fuel but can't select it to record data. Thanks.

Re: Fuel Trim

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:51 pm
by mikel
they are in the preloaded layouts....

Re: Fuel Trim

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:21 am
by charlieboy111
I checked and the closet thing I could find in preloaded layout is long term ADAP/short term ADAP. Is the the same thing renamed? Im also having problems downloading the recorded log on the data viewer. The Trinity also does not recognize an SD card when put in the slot.

Re: Fuel Trim

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:13 pm
by charlieboy111
I called and spoke to a tech, he helped me with the data viewer and sent me a link to the 3.309 and now it works. I also spoke to my tuner and said the Long Term ADAP is the same as LTFT. What does the accronym ADAP stand for? Why do you have an SD slot if it wasn't meant to be used?