Page 1 of 1
2014 Sierra/Silverado with the 6.2 or 4.3
Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:11 pm
by mikel
We are looking for a few 2014 GM trucks with the new 6.2 V8 and 4.3 V6 engines for tune development.
If you are local to us in the south Florida area, and have one of these vehicles we'll offer a Free dyno tune, and a Free inTune tuner once they are released.
We have loaner trucks available, if you are interested, please let us know!
Thanks
Re: 2014 Sierra/Silverado with the 6.2 or 4.3
Posted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:38 am
by mikel
BUMP for a Free tune and intune!
Re: 2014 Sierra/Silverado with the 6.2 or 4.3
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:24 pm
by mikel
BUMP for a free tune and tuner!
Re: 2014 Sierra/Silverado with the 6.2 or 4.3
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:00 am
by JK2014sierra
It's a shame I'm located in SoCal. I just traded in my 08 silverado 5.3L that i was using the trinity on, which I loved, for a 2014 Sierra with the new 4.3L. I'm holding onto the trinity for hopes that you guys will eventually come out with some programs for this motor. I know there are also others out there hoping the same.

Re: 2014 Sierra/Silverado with the 6.2 or 4.3
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:35 pm
by mikel
we will get them added.
Re: 2014 Sierra/Silverado with the 6.2 or 4.3
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:54 am
by mikel
Bump for a local V6!
Re: 2014 Sierra/Silverado with the 6.2 or 4.3
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:53 pm
by mikel
mikel wrote:Bump for a local V6!
Re: 2014 Sierra/Silverado with the 6.2 or 4.3
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:26 am
by johnnyrod575
Hello I have a 2014 Silverado with the 4.3 and getting ready to buy some 33s but really in need of a tune what can I do to get one.....I have heard nothing but good things on ur guys tune for the 5.3 I live in az is there anywhere here I can get one......thanks for your time
Re: 2014 Sierra/Silverado with the 6.2 or 4.3
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:12 am
by mikel
We need a 4.3 here locally for tune development before we can release anything

Re: 2014 Sierra/Silverado with the 6.2 or 4.3
Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:18 pm
by mikel
Bump for a local 4.3 V6 2014 or 2015 GM truck!
Re: 2014 Sierra/Silverado with the 6.2 or 4.3
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:01 am
by acidal
Hello Mikel, I have a 2014 6.2 which I sent the tcm download in on (because there wasn't one available yet) but I'm to far away to be of much help unless you have anyone in the Edmonton Alberta area that works with you guys.
Alain
Re: 2014 Sierra/Silverado with the 6.2 or 4.3
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:57 pm
by cysneed
I have a '14 6.2. I wont be in the area till April. Does that work?