Page 1 of 1

Registration loop

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:31 am
by jlttuning
I reformated my desktop at home which I previously had CMR 5 running on. now I install the software and i get a registration loop.

how can I fix this?

I also can't open anything without it crashing which may or may not be related?

Re: Registration loop

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:36 am
by mikel
jlttuning wrote:I reformated my desktop at home which I previously had CMR 5 running on. now I install the software and i get a registration loop.

how can I fix this?

I also can't open anything without it crashing which may or may not be related?
I cleared your locks, you should be all set now.

Re: Registration loop

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:44 pm
by jlttuning
Sweet thanks

Re: Registration loop

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:18 am
by jlttuning
mikel wrote:
jlttuning wrote:I reformated my desktop at home which I previously had CMR 5 running on. now I install the software and i get a registration loop.

how can I fix this?

I also can't open anything without it crashing which may or may not be related?
I cleared your locks, you should be all set now.
hey can I get you guys to reset it again. I got a new laptop that had windows 8.1... itw as crap so i downgraded to 7 and now cmr is looped again.

Re: Registration loop

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:15 pm
by mikel
all set.