Page 1 of 1

How do I select what pids I want to recoard

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:18 pm
by brandy16
Its been six months since I have used the trinity and I can find where it says make a new log but how do I select which PIDs I want to record. I have a 2012 Challenger SRT-8. Thanks for your help

Re: How do I select what pids I want to recoard

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:10 am
by mikel
in the logging menu, create a new log/select layout, record.

Re: How do I select what pids I want to recoard

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:27 pm
by brandy16
I have a 2012 dodge challenger SRT-8. My tuner has ask me to log some PIDs . The things I can not find a gauge for are the following. P_RATIO MAP, Desired FA Cyl 1. I also don't see KNK ST Retard knock sensor 1 and 2 volts. He ask for engine coolant temp which I believe is abbreviated as ECT is that correct. Thanks