Page 1 of 1

2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:53 pm
by dmac999
I know you guys just released the support for the 2014 Ram 6speed, which I greatly appreciate, but will you guys be adding any more adjustable parameters such as shift points, shift firmness or enable/disable autostick auto upshift??

Re: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:59 pm
by mikel
that stuff requires TCM control, which is not available currently...

Re: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:59 pm
by mikel
wait, dont you have shift point options currently?

Re: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:52 pm
by dmac999
Not that I can find. I am currently running the 87 octane tune on a 2014 Ram 6speed. I plugged in the Intune DCX, went under the adjustable parameters and this is what I have...

Cooling Fans AC Off
Cooling Fans AC ON
Idle
MDS
Rev and Speed Limits
Throttle
Tire Size
Traction Control
WOT Fuel
WOT Spark

Re: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:04 am
by mikel
post the info.xml file here please.

Re: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:55 am
by dmac999
Here you are...

Re: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters

Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:16 pm
by dmac999
I'm sure you guys have more important issues to deal with than this but have you had a chance to look at it?

Re: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters

Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:49 pm
by mikel
you should have shift point control, are you sure its not there?

Re: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:57 pm
by dmac999
Apparently there was another update that I didn't realize (dcx tune 1r01o??). After the update I now have the adjustable parameters that I was looking for. It's all good now!!!

Re: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:23 pm
by mikel
dmac999 wrote:Apparently there was another update that I didn't realize (dcx tune 1r01o??). After the update I now have the adjustable parameters that I was looking for. It's all good now!!!
:)