Page 1 of 1

DSLogRedux and Win 8.1

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:48 pm
by Grumpy_Aero_Guy
A few days ago, I got a support request indicating an issue with Win8.

I quickly responded indicating make sure it is installed in an admin acct and/or with admin privilages ---- that has been over 90% of the issues seen since day 1 on this app.

I tested it on Win8 some months ago, and found no issue. Today, however, I realized that the Win8 OS does do something strange. Permissions and Folder security issues are, indeed, causing an issue.

I am working on a fix, and should have one very soon. I am assuming a recent "security update" forked something up.

Sorry about that. I'm working it.

Applies to Win8 & Win 8.1

Re: DSLogRedux and Win 8.1

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:23 am
by 06MonteSS
Yet another reason Win8 just blows.. LOL!!!