Page 1 of 1

custom tune 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:49 am
by Danny Racer
Hi I have a 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L that I'm wanting to install LT headers and o/r y pipe on. I know this will effect the emissions and throw a check engine light, so my question is will a custom tune take care of this and let the vehicle still pass emissions?
Thanks, Dan

Re: custom tune 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:30 am
by 06MonteSS
Yes, I can definitely take care of that for you.... www.diablewtune.com

Thanks!

Re: custom tune 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:17 am
by Danny Racer
Awesome thanks Monte!

Re: custom tune 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:03 am
by Danny Racer
Finally ordered the long tubes and o/r y-pipe. Will you still be able to take care of the tune Monte?

Re: custom tune 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:27 am
by mikel
Lew has been down with an illness, I'm sure there is another tuner out there willing to help...

Re: custom tune 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:24 pm
by tuning@performancecals
If you're looking for a custom tune, I can help out. Email me at [email protected] and we can get your truck dialed in.