trinity has shut down my 2003 yukon

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
jeffmc412
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:54 am

trinity has shut down my 2003 yukon

Post by jeffmc412 »

loaded the trinity in my 2001 Yukon 4 awhile. decided 2 unload it and loaded it n2 my 2003 Yukon. it shut the ecm down. sent it back and had everything reprogrammed. just got it back. installed ecm but truck wont start. created a back up of original tune and can load any tune I want but alarm has the truck so it wont get fuel. has code p1631 on scanner when I hook it up. tried clearing codes. tried all the turning key off and on and holding unlock button til my fingers are sore. i've googled everything I can find and tried everything with no luck. please help?!?!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: trinity has shut down my 2003 yukon

Post by mikel »

a vats relearn should do it, post the backup file here and I'll disable VATS and see if that lets it start...

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
guitargeorge
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:28 pm

Re: trinity has shut down my 2003 yukon

Post by guitargeorge »

I see this thread is old but I don't know how to do this forum thing yet . I just installed and setup diablosport trinity in my 04 Yukon denali and the end result was the same ...I'm for sure my vats locked me out . I can turn key , have all light but no starter . It stopped communicating with my ecm...need truck in 2 days for 3 hour drive Christmas trip to see wifes family...so screwed ...can anybody help me get this working again...Please
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity GM Gas”