AEM Air Temperature Sensor

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
User avatar
prerace
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:12 pm

AEM Air Temperature Sensor

Post by prerace »

I have a customer who had an AEM air temperature sensor installed in the charge pipe of their 2004 SRT4. They are running on a Trinity tuner and I cannot find any fields in the CMR software that allow me to scale this sensor into the tune. They are also throwing a P0111 (intake air temperature) code although I don't know if this is for the intake air temp or the inlet air temp which I will find out once they come in. Can anyone direct me as to where to find a scaler table or voltage table to get this sensor functioning properly?

Thank you,
Erich
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: AEM Air Temperature Sensor

Post by mikel »

I doubt we ever added scaling for the IAT as I've never heard of anyone changing that before, i would advise just putting the stock one back in there.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
prerace
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:12 pm

Re: AEM Air Temperature Sensor

Post by prerace »

Any chance this could be added to what I'm sure is a long list of updates? Our customers are bringing us more and more complicated setups and the factory ait sensor is very poorly designed and leaks boost at the grommet where it goes into the charge pipe. I can change to a different sensor from AGP that matches the stock curve better but they damage very easily and it would be nice to be able to install the more universal GM sensors and tune them accordingly.

Thank you,
Erich
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: AEM Air Temperature Sensor

Post by mikel »

we'll look into it.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: AEM Air Temperature Sensor

Post by mikel »

You're looking for something like this? ;)

http://ft.trillian.im/c78b81634d41d8730 ... eqrps5.jpg
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
sohfast94
Posts: 3512
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Re: AEM Air Temperature Sensor

Post by sohfast94 »

Here is 03-05 non-stage cal templates.

Put them here: C:\Chipmaster Revolution\Template

It will be under functions -> powertrain configuration -> Intake air temp transfer function
Attachments
05029832ae.tpl
(19.2 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
05029415ah.tpl
(19.86 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
05029242ai.tpl
(15.76 KiB) Downloaded 151 times
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
User avatar
prerace
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:12 pm

Re: AEM Air Temperature Sensor

Post by prerace »

sohfast94 wrote:Here is 03-05 non-stage cal templates.

Put them here: C:\Chipmaster Revolution\Template

It will be under functions -> powertrain configuration -> Intake air temp transfer function
Thank you very much!
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity Dodge Gas”