87 octain tune

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Reply
1RedHotLE
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:56 pm

87 octain tune

Post by 1RedHotLE »

I have a 2014 Camaro and I like to go fast as much as anyone but with the price of gas these days I need to save every penny that I can. During the week for just going to work and back it would be good to have a tune that I could use regular gas with.
gmtruck
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 10:39 am
Location: mo.

Re: 87 octain tune

Post by gmtruck »

Car wont like running on nothing but 91 octane or higher
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 87 octain tune

Post by mikel »

its not going to like 87 even on the stock tune, best bet is to keep your foot out of it if you plan to do this, but I would not advise it.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”