Page 1 of 1

Custom programming

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:14 pm
by xj2000
Hello, I am new to this forum, and I am brand-new to performance programming.

My questions pertain to the T1000. I have a 2010 Chevy Silverado 4X4 w/5.3L V8.

Is there a list, or some kind of spec sheet for a higher performance custom tune that someone has figured out that I can read and enter in the unit, or just download?

I want to see what kind of max horsepower gains I can get. I read snipits here and there about higher octane tunes.

Also, Is there a special tune for E85?

I read somewhere that E85 on a 97octane tune works well.

Any help is appreciated!!

Re: Custom programming

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:58 pm
by Mike_Levy
You cannot do your own custom tunes. Only dealers who have the CMR software suite can. Making random changes because somebody else did it will do you no good. If those changes worked for all cars, they'd be in the tunes already. But each car is different, so you need to do your own logging and make changes based on that, not just blindly or because some schmuck said so.

Re: Custom programming

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:27 am
by tuning@performancecals
If you're looking for a custom tune, I can get you set up with one. Just email me at [email protected]