Parameters

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
grizzly660
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:21 pm

Parameters

Post by grizzly660 »

Ok! here what's happen went I disable the MDS in the trinity t1000 everything goes good after I reinstall the hemifever tune but went I try to disable the traction control then went the tuner ask me to loaded the tune I push yes and it does is thing and after doing so it say's the tune was not install. Also I have the version 1r12. Thanks for your response guy's
dtru1222
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:38 am

Re: Parameters

Post by dtru1222 »

Turning off traction control through the tuner only lasts one key cycle. So after you start the vehicle, then shut it down, it comes back on. Its pretty useless IMO.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Parameters

Post by mikel »

what vehicle are we discussing here?

does the tune go back inif you try it again?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
grizzly660
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:21 pm

Re: Parameters

Post by grizzly660 »

It is a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 QC 5.7
yes the tune goes back normal and try again and still the same "tune was not install"
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity Dodge Gas”