ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

BlackOverlandHemi
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm

ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Post by BlackOverlandHemi »

I adjusted my tire size (bought larger tires) and now have ABS light. I tried the adjustment with my custom tunes from hemifever, and also from stock. Both have left me with the light on. What do I need to do to fix this? I've search forums and followed instructions from them with no luck. One example is adjusting the size unplug reinstall tune and adjust again with no luck, did this both with custom and stock. Info: Version v.1r12a dcx_gas - 2012 Grand Cherokee Overland Hemi. Please Help!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Post by mikel »

does it go out if you restore the stock settings?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
BlackOverlandHemi
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Post by BlackOverlandHemi »

No it stays on
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Post by mikel »

please go to options/troubleshooting/show calid and let me know what it is.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
BlackOverlandHemi
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Post by BlackOverlandHemi »

PCM 68111691AE

I believe I'm currently set on my hemifever tune with the tire change. I had changed it around so many times and the ABS light wouldn't go away so I believe I said screw it and loaded the hemifever tune back on with the change, but I can't say for sure. But what I do know is my speedo was reading correct today, but still with the ABS light.
BlackOverlandHemi
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Post by BlackOverlandHemi »

You working on a fix?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Post by mikel »

Yes, we are looking into it.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
BlackOverlandHemi
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Post by BlackOverlandHemi »

Any news on the fix?
BlackOverlandHemi
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Post by BlackOverlandHemi »

Nothing new? No idea what the issue is?
BlackOverlandHemi
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Post by BlackOverlandHemi »

Bump still need fix!!! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!!!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Post by mikel »

there should be a new version out this morning.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
BlackOverlandHemi
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Post by BlackOverlandHemi »

Thanks can't wait to get it fixed!
BlackOverlandHemi
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Post by BlackOverlandHemi »

mikel wrote:there should be a new version out this morning.
Is new version out?
BlackOverlandHemi
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Post by BlackOverlandHemi »

Is the fix out yet?
BlackOverlandHemi
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Post by BlackOverlandHemi »

Is there a fix for my ABS light yet?
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity Dodge Gas”