New to CMR cant download (no link in my account) HELP please

If you have questions about custom tuning, are looking for a Powercal tuner, or want to discuss custom tuning in general, this is the place.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
intech
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:22 pm

New to CMR cant download (no link in my account) HELP please

Post by intech »

Hi I just bought the ing and CMR 300 mopar this morning and when I follow the instruction to download the software I don't see the link (its a blank page) did somebody know why ??? I have a car strapped on the dyno and no software please help asap

Thanks
Jeff
Intech Performance
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: New to CMR cant download (no link in my account) HELP pl

Post by mikel »

the account is set up properly, try logging in again please.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Custom Tune Support”