tow/haul

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Reply
mjwills
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:04 pm

tow/haul

Post by mjwills »

I searched but couldn't find the answer I was looking for.

Should T/H be used when the tune in installed? Or does the tune override whatever T/H does anyway? I am towing a 9k lbs trailer.

Thanks!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: tow/haul

Post by mikel »

tow/haul can still be used the same way it was prior to tuning ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
gmtruck
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 10:39 am
Location: mo.

Re: tow/haul

Post by gmtruck »

I think there are even settings in adjustable pramenters for tow haul as well.
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”