Custom Tune for a Jeep JK
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:14 pm
First post here, sorry if this question is already answered. I just got a bunch of stuff installed on my '09 Jeep JK and was wondering if I needed a custom tune? The guy who installed my Ripp SC and headers put in his custom parameters, however they feel off imho. I didn't know if a new tune is something that can be done here and sent to me to program in the inTune DCX (I use a Mac computer)? Thank you for the help!
Some specs on my Jeep...
2009 Jeep JK Unlimited 3.8L v6 (Run 91+ octane)
Ripp Supercharger Stage 2
Ripp Long Tube Headers
35x12.50x17
Tons of added weight between the hardtop, custom front/rear bumpers, rocker knockers, line-x tub, truss/gussets/sleeved/locked Dana 30 up front, winch, and tons of recovery gear in the back at all times. Don't know if this is important to add or not, thanks again for the help, much appreciated.
Some specs on my Jeep...
2009 Jeep JK Unlimited 3.8L v6 (Run 91+ octane)
Ripp Supercharger Stage 2
Ripp Long Tube Headers
35x12.50x17
Tons of added weight between the hardtop, custom front/rear bumpers, rocker knockers, line-x tub, truss/gussets/sleeved/locked Dana 30 up front, winch, and tons of recovery gear in the back at all times. Don't know if this is important to add or not, thanks again for the help, much appreciated.