Page 1 of 1
DataViewer Driver for Intune
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:48 am
by garrett
Live streaming of the InTune, using DataViewer, requires the use of the following driver.
Re: DataViewer Driver for Intune
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:43 pm
by pinned
I cannot use data viewer..i have windows 8 and it states that its unable to open because side by side configuration is incorrect????? I downloaded the driver and it still wont work, says the same thing.
Re: DataViewer Driver for Intune
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:06 pm
by mikel
Re: DataViewer Driver for Intune
Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:54 am
by mac424
I'm running into the same issue with the "side by side configuration is incorrect" on a windows 8.1 pc. I've tried installing the application to a different location other than the program files x86 folder, but I get the same error.
I also tried the suggestion above, but that didn't seem to help anything either.