Updatng Chrysler 200 tune
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:32 pm
Mike,
I just purchased a new Intune to put a 91 octane tune in my new 2014 Chrysler 200. I found your new updated tune for Chrysler vehicles from 2011-2014.I downloaded this file but can't figure out how to open it an put it into the intune? Could you please help me out. Also do you need a program to update the intune or do you send the file the the intune folder?
Thanks for your help
Colin
I just purchased a new Intune to put a 91 octane tune in my new 2014 Chrysler 200. I found your new updated tune for Chrysler vehicles from 2011-2014.I downloaded this file but can't figure out how to open it an put it into the intune? Could you please help me out. Also do you need a program to update the intune or do you send the file the the intune folder?
Thanks for your help
Colin