I-1000 logging stock ECU?

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Reply
Migander
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:40 pm

I-1000 logging stock ECU?

Post by Migander »

Will the I-1000 data-log the stock ECU before loading a Diablo canned tune?
2003 Dodge Ram 5.7.
I tried to data-log before loading a tune the rpm and battery voltage are super high.
".log" attached.
test_00.log
(138.1 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
2003-Dodge RAM-2500-Quad Cab-5.7-automatic-4WD-3.73:1, using I-1000
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Re: I-1000 logging stock ECU?

Post by 06MonteSS »

yes, it will log any supported vehicle without installing a tune...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”