Issue recording multiple log files
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:14 pm
If I want to stop recording a log file and start another what is the procedure?
Here is what I do and what the outcome is.
“Scan tool>data logging>record”
After logging for a bit (could be 1 minute or 5 minutes) press back arrow to stop recording.
Save/write log file.
After Log file is successfully written. I-1000 reverts back to “logging” screen (record, playback, configure).
Press “record” and I get the screen with the “back arrow”, “ECU data” and “?” on top, but no recorded PIDs (gauges?) appear. Essentially a blank screen with “ECU-data” in the header and the I-1000 is now frozen.
Cannot "back-arrow" out of this.
What is the proper sequence to stop logging, write a log file then start logging a new log file?
Diablo - I see the issue in this post with no follow up.
http://diablosport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=48893
Here is what I do and what the outcome is.
“Scan tool>data logging>record”
After logging for a bit (could be 1 minute or 5 minutes) press back arrow to stop recording.
Save/write log file.
After Log file is successfully written. I-1000 reverts back to “logging” screen (record, playback, configure).
Press “record” and I get the screen with the “back arrow”, “ECU data” and “?” on top, but no recorded PIDs (gauges?) appear. Essentially a blank screen with “ECU-data” in the header and the I-1000 is now frozen.
Cannot "back-arrow" out of this.
What is the proper sequence to stop logging, write a log file then start logging a new log file?
Diablo - I see the issue in this post with no follow up.
http://diablosport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=48893