MAFia and 2006+ Ford MAFs
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:40 pm
I have a heavily built 98 Cobra with a Novi 2000 and abotu 600rwhp. I am told the MAFia will allow me to use a new 2006+ slotted style MAF. My questions are:
1. Are all 2006 Ford MAFs the same slotted one? I need to pick up a used stock one and need to make sure it is the right kind (V6, GT, F150, etc...).
2. I understand the MAFia comes with a cable that converts from the new plug to my style. Correct?
3. How does the IAT get handled? Is it in the MAF?
4. Will this combo support my power in a blow though configuration?
Thanks for the help.
Chris
1. Are all 2006 Ford MAFs the same slotted one? I need to pick up a used stock one and need to make sure it is the right kind (V6, GT, F150, etc...).
2. I understand the MAFia comes with a cable that converts from the new plug to my style. Correct?
3. How does the IAT get handled? Is it in the MAF?
4. Will this combo support my power in a blow though configuration?
Thanks for the help.
Chris