Page 1 of 1

Need Help with Registration and Update

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:08 pm
by nguyenn
Hi there,

Just got a DCX-I1000 and I'm having trouble with updating and registration. Also, what exactly is registration for?
Thanks in advance for the help.

Re: Need Help with Registration and Update

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:14 pm
by mikel
save this to the intune drive and the tool will be registered.

Re: Need Help with Registration and Update

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:43 pm
by nguyenn
So what is registration for exactly?

Re: Need Help with Registration and Update

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:44 pm
by 06MonteSS
it's for warranty, and it allows you to do updates to the tool..

if you don't register it, you can't update it more than 3-5 times...

Re: Need Help with Registration and Update

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:55 am
by nguyenn
I updated my tool to the latest update and registered it but once I tried to plug it in to my car it says that my VIN needs a PCM calibration and that I need to plug it back in to the computer to download the update. How do I solve this issue on a Mac?

Re: Need Help with Registration and Update

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:35 pm
by nguyenn
Need some help please

Re: Need Help with Registration and Update

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:36 pm
by nguyenn
Bump for some help..

Re: Need Help with Registration and Update

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:42 pm
by mikel
post the new info.xml file please.

Re: Need Help with Registration and Update

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:29 pm
by nguyenn
Okay here it is. My car is a 2011 Dodge Challenger btw.

Re: Need Help with Registration and Update

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:27 am
by mikel
nguyenn wrote:Okay here it is. My car is a 2011 Dodge Challenger btw.
save this to the intune drive and let the tool import it then go to the vehicle and load the update, then you can tune it.

New intune, but did not get registration prompt

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:11 pm
by Ofrank
Just got my intune, went through the update process, but did not get registration prompt. How do I register my shinny new intune so that I get warranty support?
I registered so I have access to your members info, but nothing for the device its self.

Reagrds

As a side note, the quick start guide should state that the update willl show a windows machine showing device no longer responding and that is normal and one should wait.

Thanks

Re: Need Help with Registration and Update

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:19 pm
by mikel
post the info.xml file from the intune drive here please, or try again it should prompt now that its up to date.

Re: Need Help with Registration and Update

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:09 am
by JKPajer
Hello,

How do I know my intune i-1000 is registered? I acquired it alongside my RIPP Supercharger Installed (2009 Jeep JK Unlimited 3.8L V6 Sahara, 6-spd manual).

The GUI does state the tool is up-to-date. Application: 1r04i.

Am I good to go?

Thx,