Page 1 of 1
2015 Dodge Durango R/T
Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:31 pm
by weegee88
I have a 2015 Dodge Durango R/T. I know tunes are available for the '14, but not the '15. I live in Davie, FL.
Re: 2015 Dodge Durango R/T
Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:36 pm
by mikel
weegee88 wrote:I have a 2015 Dodge Durango R/T. I know tunes are available for the '14, but not the '15. I live in Davie, FL.
Keep an eye out

Re: 2015 Dodge Durango R/T
Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:43 pm
by 15DurangoRT305
bump! Dying fo the 2015 R/T to have support.
Local in Miami...
Re: 2015 Dodge Durango R/T
Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:06 pm
by 15DurangoRT305
How long would you need my car for?
I have been bugging Willy and Adrian at MAK about this.
Re: 2015 Dodge Durango R/T
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:48 am
by mikel
got your email

Re: 2015 Dodge Durango R/T
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:16 pm
by 15DurangoRT305
Ready to go and waiting for the call!