Page 1 of 2
how to be sure a shop is a CMR dealer
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:54 am
by blackstar
I recently found on a forum a shop claiming to be your CMR dealer/tuner? how can I be sure they are since they are'nt on your list, I'd rather not deal with someone that is not recognized by you!
RE: how to be sure a shop is a CMR dealer
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:04 pm
by Black05Hemi
If they aren't on the Diablo list, why would you think they were an authorized dealer?
RE: how to be sure a shop is a CMR dealer
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:10 am
by RFischer
Sometimes companies are not so quick in updating their website. Often the folks who sign up these dealers (sales) don't update the website (ofen done through an IT/MIS type group). I would assume, like 95% of the companies out there, that there is a lag time from when a dealer gets signed and the appropriate info makes it to the folks who actually updates the web sites.
RE: how to be sure a shop is a CMR dealer
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:57 am
by christina
Which company is it? I can check on it for you.
RE: how to be sure a shop is a CMR dealer
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:38 pm
by mikel
If they physically have CMR, the must have gotten it from us.
There is no other way to get it.
Thanks
RE: how to be sure a shop is a CMR dealer
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:18 pm
by ikonis
On a side note, about the same subject..
Only 2 Dodge CMRs in Texas? Thats all I could find on your dealer finder thing. Both of those are 180+ miles away from me.
Is this thing not updated all the time?
I just find it hard to believe that that's all there is in this state.
RE: how to be sure a shop is a CMR dealer
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:25 pm
by christina
The Dodge CMR software was only released recently so the support out there for it is still small, but there are more and more new Dodge CMR dealers everyday.
Re: RE: how to be sure a shop is a CMR dealer
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:16 pm
by blackstar
Black05Hemi wrote:If they aren't on the Diablo list, why would you think they were an authorized dealer?
Exactly, they say they are
Re: RE: how to be sure a shop is a CMR dealer
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:17 pm
by blackstar
christina wrote:Which company is it? I can check on it for you.
GSM
Re: RE: how to be sure a shop is a CMR dealer
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:21 pm
by blackstar
mikel wrote:If they physically have CMR, the must have gotten it from us.
There is no other way to get it.
Thanks
This was my concern their not on your dealer finder list, and say they have the CMR, we all know we can say anything, thought I'd look in to it a little further before I jump into this because of the great price their offering.
RE: Re: RE: how to be sure a shop is a CMR dealer
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:55 pm
by mikel
Yes, GSM is an authorized CMR dealer.
Thanks
Re: RE: Re: RE: how to be sure a shop is a CMR dealer
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:01 pm
by blackstar
mikel wrote:Yes, GSM is an authorized CMR dealer.
Thanks
Thank you!
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: how to be sure a shop is a CMR dealer
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:32 am
by MM-JAPAN
Any CMR dealers in Japan????
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: how to be sure a shop is a CMR dealer
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:08 pm
by pk
Not as of yet.
Re: RE: Re: RE: how to be sure a shop is a CMR dealer
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:08 am
by 07norcalsrt8
When they Dyno your car how can you tell if they are using the CMR software?? I had a dyno done by them but have no custom tunes loaded on my Predator, just the 91 CAI with modified peramiters. I emailed them for a copy of my tune. I am having a pinging problem at higher RPMs now. I pulled the Predator out till I can get these problems resolved. there is a shop up in my area with the CMR software and they want to adjust my tune to eliminate my pinging but want the CMR file from GS... 3 tanks of 91 and still pinging.
mikel wrote:Yes, GSM is an authorized CMR dealer.
Thanks