Page 1 of 1
.exe missing
Posted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:17 pm
by TeamTowle
I plugged my Intune into my computer to make sure it was up to day. My automatic update did not come on. So I opened My Computer and ran the device. There is no intune.exe to run. I don't understand why it isn't there. Can I get a replacement file for it? I really just want my intune updated. My Firmware is 1r03x so I know that's out of date. Can I update it manually? I downloaded the 1r03y and the 1r04 but I don't know how to update manually. Please help me out!
Re: .exe missing
Posted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:40 am
by mikel
save this to theintune drive and let it import the file, then it should be there.
Re: .exe missing
Posted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:30 pm
by TeamTowle
Hey Mike, thank you for the reply. I imported that file to my intune. It took about a minute for it to load in. The Intune said it was processing for a while. Then when it stopped I opened the main folder but there was still no Intune.exe file. I the unplugged the Intune to see if it just needed to be reset. Still nothing. I even reset my computer to see if that was the issue. No good. Same for my laptop I tried it on. I'm baffled. Any other suggestions? Thank you so much for the help thus far.
Re: .exe missing
Posted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:37 pm
by mikel
got a different pc?
what version of windows is this?
Re: .exe missing
Posted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:05 pm
by TeamTowle
It's Windows 8
Re: .exe missing
Posted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:25 pm
by mikel
that shouldn't be an issue, is it your personal PC or a work PC
Re: .exe missing
Posted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:46 pm
by TeamTowle
Personal PC
Re: .exe missing
Posted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:25 am
by mikel
do you have a different pc you can plug it into?
Re: .exe missing
Posted: Thu May 07, 2015 1:36 pm
by TeamTowle
Yeah I did. I plugged it into my desktop and my laptop. When I opened the containment folder there was no intune.exe file to run. For now, I loaded the new updates manually like it said to do in another forum topic. It just sucks that I can't get it to load automatically. But thank you for the help!
Re: .exe missing
Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:12 pm
by rauluis
have same issue, cant find solution. any help?