Page 1 of 1

Backup Corrupt

Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:47 pm
by gimiwan
I installed one of the diablo tunes on my brothers tahoe, just to test out my unit. Just received it today.
When I went to go put the original tune in, it just let me go through the steps. Then after I clicked yes to proceed it just says please wait then the screen goes black and the unit restarts.
However, when I try to put a different tune it says backup corrupt and won't let me proceed.

Re: Backup Corrupt

Posted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:08 am
by 06MonteSS
You can contact Diablosport Tech Support at [email protected] or 1-561-908-0040, option 1 for tech support... Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm (EST).

Re: Backup Corrupt

Posted: Mon May 11, 2015 11:06 am
by mikel
Yeah, please give us a call with the tool powered up in the vehicle.

Thanks

Re: Backup Corrupt

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:33 pm
by lawrec1
2015 Chevy Silverado 6.2L
Trinity Serial #6MU7W07-2
Version v.1r13d

I am having the same issue with my trinity. Just tried it for the first time today, and after going through the initial setup I went to modify tune. It went through the please wait screen, power cycled, and then said backup may be corrupt.

Re: Backup Corrupt

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:27 am
by mikel
lawrec1 wrote:2015 Chevy Silverado 6.2L
Trinity Serial #6MU7W07-2
Version v.1r13d

I am having the same issue with my trinity. Just tried it for the first time today, and after going through the initial setup I went to modify tune. It went through the please wait screen, power cycled, and then said backup may be corrupt.
mikel wrote: please give us a call with the tool powered up in the vehicle.

Thanks

Re: Backup Corrupt

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:21 am
by lawrec1
I will do so today. Thank for the quick response.

Re: Backup Corrupt

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:53 pm
by lawrec1
I just talked with tech support to get the programmer forced reset. After this was done the truck will not start. Can you give me an extension to call after hours?

Re: Backup Corrupt

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:22 pm
by lawrec1
Quick update.
The ECU was unable to talk with the computers at the dealership. They replaced it under warranty and I am back in business.

Re: Backup Corrupt

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:37 am
by mikel
glad to hear it.

Re: Backup Corrupt

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:34 pm
by RFHavens
Was going to return to stock tune before service appointment and had the same thing happen to mine. So I will be calling as soon as I get home.