Update does not finnish

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
stimpy
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 3:42 pm

Update does not finnish

Post by stimpy »

Hello,

I have been trying to update my recently purchased intune.
Sadly i am not able to complete the update process as it hangs on the last stage before restart.
If i restart manually then i don't have the new firmware installed.

My version installed on the device is 1r03t
The gm version is 1r01v

I only have the 87 oct tune available and really need the 93 oct tune.

Below a screen shot of the intune folder.
Image
left the folder on the intune, right the folde on my pc with the update files i would like to install.
I have the intune married to my truck, could that be a problem?

O i just put the info file here also to give you as much information as possible.

I have a 2008 Silverado
my pc is win 8.1

Please help me update the intune.
Attachments
info.xml
(2.71 KiB) Downloaded 347 times
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Update does not finnish

Post by mikel »

save this to the intune drive then let it load it, then run the auto updater and it will fix the issue :)
Attachments
cdrom-1r01u.itf
(5.51 MiB) Downloaded 382 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
stimpy
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Update does not finnish

Post by stimpy »

I have a cd drive E: Diablosport.
And a mobile disk called Intune F:

I cant write to the cd drive E:

I can put the file in Drive F:, but it does not do anything.

What am i doing wrong.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Update does not finnish

Post by mikel »

it goes on intune drive.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
stimpy
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Update does not finnish

Post by stimpy »

it is there right now but it does not do anything.

the folders on drive f:
.fseventsd
.Trashes
logs
tunes

the following files are these now.
._.Trashes
._InTune-1r03p.itf
sdrom-1r01u.itf
Group_Update.itg
info.xml

Image

should i remove something first?
I don't wan't to risk loosing my original tune.

Also when the intune is connected to my pc for a while, suddenly it reads preparing and the circular thingie keeps running untul i disconnect it.

Image
stimpy
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Update does not finnish

Post by stimpy »

What should i do now.
I can try different stuff but i don't want to brick the device.
Please, I need some help.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Update does not finnish

Post by mikel »

preparing means its updating, let it finish...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
stimpy
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Update does not finnish

Post by stimpy »

But how long can it take?
I have waited for more than 1 hour.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Update does not finnish

Post by mikel »

I have never seen it take an hour, but if it says preparing/wriiting, etc, just let it go until it goes back to the main menu.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
stimpy
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Update does not finnish

Post by stimpy »

Yes, it finally worked.
It took me 1 hour and 15 minutes to complete.

i am on 1r04e now.
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”