Did my update work?
Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 3:27 pm
I purchased an intune for my 2011 corvette grand sport. Worked well. I sold that car and just bought a new 2015 stingray. I would like to install the intune on the new car. I plugged the intune into my windows computer and attempted to update. It went through a lot of downloads and verification for about an hour. At the end, a screen popped up that said, "the current firmware revision (1r03h) cannot be replaced by the firmware package within Group_Update_7", then the next screen said "failed to install Group Update.itfg"
What does this mean? I unplugged the unit from the computer and then plugged it back into another windows computer and it does not seem to be updating now. Does this mean that the update worked? I do not want to plug this into my new car unless I know it has been updated.
Firmware info says:
Application: 1r03y
thanks
What does this mean? I unplugged the unit from the computer and then plugged it back into another windows computer and it does not seem to be updating now. Does this mean that the update worked? I do not want to plug this into my new car unless I know it has been updated.
Firmware info says:
Application: 1r03y
thanks