Page 1 of 1

2015 durango rt

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:12 pm
by Odptransport
I live in south Florida, if you guys need my vehicle as a test car for 2015 Tunning please let me know. Thank you

Re: 2015 durango rt

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:27 pm
by mikel
Good deal, where are you located exactly?

We are in Delray Beach.

Thanks

Re: 2015 durango rt

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:19 pm
by Odptransport
I live in Miami springs, very close to Miami international airport.

Re: 2015 durango rt

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:05 pm
by mikel
Good deal, we'll be in touch.

Thanks

Re: 2015 durango rt

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:12 pm
by Odptransport
You can best reach me at [email protected] thank you

Re: 2015 durango rt

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:36 pm
by Natet510
Hi guys,

While it says that I just joined the site, I've been monitoring for a few months now. Any update on the 2015 Durango. I'm ready to buy now, just waiting for when it will be available. I know alot of Durango owners are waiting for this.

Re: 2015 durango rt

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:44 pm
by sholmes
if you guys need I have a 2015 jeep wrangler 4dr, a 2015 Durango R/T AWD and a 2016 Corvette Z06 with 8sp auto. for testing if you need any of those I have a I2 tuner from you guys.