Need Help. PCM Calibration might need an update.

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
wgwesley
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:43 pm

Need Help. PCM Calibration might need an update.

Post by wgwesley »

I have a 2014 Dodge Charge RT and I had my PCM and TCM updated at the dealership. I then updated the diablo Intune on my pc and then plugged it into my vehicle. A message came on the screen that says "PCM Calibration might need an update. Check for calibration update" Then it asked me to update the tuner on my pc. I plugged the tuner into my pc again and the updater shows that my tuner is up to date. Any ideas on how to fix this? I bought this tuner new and it has been married to this vehicle since purchase and worked great in the past.
Thank you for any help you can provide.
Attachments
info.xml
(2.01 KiB) Downloaded 306 times
User avatar
garrett
Site Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:26 am

Re: Need Help. PCM Calibration might need an update.

Post by garrett »

did you remove the tune from the vehicle before heading to the dealership?
Image
wgwesley
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:43 pm

Re: Need Help. PCM Calibration might need an update.

Post by wgwesley »

Thank you just got an email from Vasilli at Diablo and just sent over the dealer work order. I really appreciate the quick reply top my post.
crackiechan
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:41 pm

Re: Need Help. PCM Calibration might need an update.

Post by crackiechan »

just got back from dealer and it says pcm calibration for 1c4rjfct2ec269040 might need to be updated …. i tried all the different stuff i have been reading but still can't figure it out
User avatar
garrett
Site Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:26 am

Re: Need Help. PCM Calibration might need an update.

Post by garrett »

did you remove the tune from the vehicle before going to the dealership?
Image
Julian.yz250
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:32 am

Re: Need Help. PCM Calibration might need an update.

Post by Julian.yz250 »

Hey my dodge ram 1500 hemi is also doing the same thing but I didn't take it the dealer . I've updated it plenty times still can't get it to tune it just keeps saying I need a PCM update. Any help would be awesome as I just bought the tuner am intake and a magnaflow cat back and I'm dying to see the results
.
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”