disrupted write after registering

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
clboy5
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:52 pm

disrupted write after registering

Post by clboy5 »

I filled out the registration, everything else updated, but got cut off during the writing after registering. connecting to the truck(05 Silverado 3500 lly duramax) and select write vehicle, it continually asks for the truck key to be turned on then off then on then off.. etc.... connect to computer and it says its updated and registered, device says 0/1 licenses used. beyond frustrated because I waited on hold for 27 min with help desk only to never talk to anyone and now closed for the weekend(gotta love no tech support or a race weekend with new device that does not work). any help out there would be great, because I am about to go back to my edge tuner and say forget this $400 waste of money.

I know the question will be asked about my obd2 port, and it functions just fine with my genesis handheld as well as my brothers tech2.
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”