predator u7136 problem

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
str8pipe
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 5:21 pm

predator u7136 problem

Post by str8pipe »

hi, I try to updated my predator u7136 and the download had stopped in the middle. Now, I've got a message saying the app is missing or corrupt and the computer can't find the diablo. I have follow all the instruction but nothing work. I'm not able to put the u7136-9r07.crom in the predator even with the auto connect off .... please help me

thank you
str8pipe
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 5:21 pm

Re: predator u7136 problem

Post by str8pipe »

Problem solved
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: predator u7136 problem

Post by mikel »

glad to hear it :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”