Page 1 of 2
Calibration Update May Be Needed
Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:40 pm
by igorek060
please help!
after update to 1r04h dcx show calibration message. jeep srt 2014.
i restore original backup before went to dealer and now can not tune my car.
thank you.
Re: Calibration Update May Be Needed
Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:54 pm
by mikel
It seems you did not restore, as the tool is still married to your vehicle.
Please fax or email proof of the dealer flash to us then call with the tool powered up so we can reset it for you.
Thanks
Re: Calibration Update May Be Needed
Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:39 pm
by igorek060
mikel wrote:It seems you did not restore, as the tool is still married to your vehicle.
Please fax or email proof of the dealer flash to us then call with the tool powered up so we can reset it for you.
Thanks
what proof? this is really my car and my tool!
p.s. i am from russia and our dealers different than yours)))
Re: Calibration Update May Be Needed
Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:15 pm
by igorek060
i restore original backup but after that i change some in adjustale parameters
Re: Calibration Update May Be Needed
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:29 pm
by igorek060
please, help me reset intune!
Re: Calibration Update May Be Needed
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:00 pm
by mikel
we need a copy of the invoice that you got from the dealer.
Re: Calibration Update May Be Needed
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:43 pm
by igorek060
mikel wrote:we need a copy of the invoice that you got from the dealer.
How I said before, our dealers different than yours, I just came to diagnostician to solve problem with gearbox (tremor), he did update me firmware of gearbox, thats all. I even did not go into the service area, the diagnostician came out to the car on the street with notebook and all made there. I do not take from him any invoice. He did it free! (the car is still have warranty)
Re: Calibration Update May Be Needed
Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:05 am
by igorek060
Are you asking me to go to the dealer and asked them to make me some invoice?
what's the problem just help me to reset the device? if you fear that I stole it, I have already attached pictures wich proof that my vehicle! Or You want me to attach a vehicle passport and my passport?
Re: Calibration Update May Be Needed
Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:52 pm
by igorek060
Post some answer please! I buy intune not for beauty!!!
Re: Calibration Update May Be Needed
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:32 pm
by djriddler
hi sir i have problem i just bought intone i-1000 dcx to use it on my challenger 2014 srt8 and it keep showing that i need calibration update on my devise firmware info i have :
application: 1r04i
DXC Tune Db: 1r01t(*)
DXC PID Db: 1r01b(*)
FORD PID Db: 1r01b(*)
GM PID Db: 1r01a(ok)
DTC Db: 1r01a(*)
VIN Db: 1r01e(ok)
info Db: 1r01b(*)
Re: Calibration Update May Be Needed
Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:13 am
by igorek060
mikel wrote:we need a copy of the invoice that you got from the dealer.
send me instruction how reset intune to my mail -
[email protected]
thank you
Re: Calibration Update May Be Needed
Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:28 pm
by igorek060
up)
Re: Calibration Update May Be Needed
Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:07 pm
by mikel
igorek060 wrote:mikel wrote:we need a copy of the invoice that you got from the dealer.
How I said before, our dealers different than yours, I just came to diagnostician to solve problem with gearbox (tremor), he did update me firmware of gearbox, thats all. I even did not go into the service area, the diagnostician came out to the car on the street with notebook and all made there. I do not take from him any invoice. He did it free! (the car is still have warranty)
unfortuantely, since you let him flash it without restoring the stock tune ot the vehicle first, we will need some invoidce from them to be able to do this for free.
Thanks
Re: Calibration Update May Be Needed
Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:24 pm
by igorek060
mikel wrote:igorek060 wrote:mikel wrote:we need a copy of the invoice that you got from the dealer.
How I said before, our dealers different than yours, I just came to diagnostician to solve problem with gearbox (tremor), he did update me firmware of gearbox, thats all. I even did not go into the service area, the diagnostician came out to the car on the street with notebook and all made there. I do not take from him any invoice. He did it free! (the car is still have warranty)
unfortuantely, since you let him flash it without restoring the stock tune ot the vehicle first, we will need some invoidce from them to be able to do this for free.
Thanks
This is invoice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Calibration Update May Be Needed
Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:13 am
by mikel
go to settings/advanced/registry reset, and type out the key it shows, then leave it on that screen untilI reply with instructions.
Thanks