Page 1 of 1

91 tune fan settings.

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm
by brandy16
I had my fan settings written down but lost them. I installed a custom tune and need to adjust the settings. Thanks

Re: 91 tune fan settings.

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:22 am
by mikel
the custom tune does not have the fan changes in it?

Re: 91 tune fan settings.

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:49 pm
by brandy16
mikel wrote:the custom tune does not have the fan changes in it?
No its a custom email tune with the factory settings on the fans. I played with it and finally got them set like I wanted them. The car now runs at 183-186 all the time. Perfect for the drag strip.

Re: 91 tune fan settings.

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:43 pm
by Mike_Levy
For anybody else looking, you need to knock about 23° off the stock settings. I used to run 181 on the LS and MS and 188 on the HS