My 2014 Challenger R/T won't start
Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:43 am
Since learning I need to purchase special, $4,000 software to use your product, I went back to High Horse Performance, who wrote my original custom tune. It's my understanding they're the best in the business.
Here is what happened. I had HHP modify my custom tune for the Weapon-X, 80KV coils I have installed to activate them. Once I had the new custom tune, I restored my original tune to my 2014 Challenger R/T Shaker with the 5.7 liter hemi engine. Next I attempted to install my new custom tune, and that failed. Next I attempted to reinstall my original custom tune, and that failed, and also told me I had to restore my original backup by bringing up that function on screen. I followed the tuners instructions, 3 times, and each time it appeared that the restore was successful until the screen went black with the rotating circle, then gave me an "original backed failed" message after about 15 minutes of waiting. It then repeated the entire process. I that time I went to your web site looking for solutions to my problem, and nothing I attempted worked. This included attempting the restore without turning the engine key on and off, and doing an automatic firmware up date. I've invested over 4 hours trying to resolve this myself, and at the moment I have a new, $50,000 vehicle that won't start sitting in my driveway. I am at a complete loss on how to proceed.
Can you resolve the problem for me? Thnx!
BTW, the system won't allow me to attach the info.xml file, so I've emailed it to one of your tech support specialists.
Here is what happened. I had HHP modify my custom tune for the Weapon-X, 80KV coils I have installed to activate them. Once I had the new custom tune, I restored my original tune to my 2014 Challenger R/T Shaker with the 5.7 liter hemi engine. Next I attempted to install my new custom tune, and that failed. Next I attempted to reinstall my original custom tune, and that failed, and also told me I had to restore my original backup by bringing up that function on screen. I followed the tuners instructions, 3 times, and each time it appeared that the restore was successful until the screen went black with the rotating circle, then gave me an "original backed failed" message after about 15 minutes of waiting. It then repeated the entire process. I that time I went to your web site looking for solutions to my problem, and nothing I attempted worked. This included attempting the restore without turning the engine key on and off, and doing an automatic firmware up date. I've invested over 4 hours trying to resolve this myself, and at the moment I have a new, $50,000 vehicle that won't start sitting in my driveway. I am at a complete loss on how to proceed.
Can you resolve the problem for me? Thnx!
BTW, the system won't allow me to attach the info.xml file, so I've emailed it to one of your tech support specialists.