Page 1 of 1

new member from Germany

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:33 pm
by autohentzschel
Hello together!
this is Henry from Germany
I'm new here and got today the CMR software.
I'm longer than 20 years in the repair market. now we plan to expanding our business and ordered a dyno. In the past we installed often tuning files from other tuners. We will do that by self in the future.
.After installing, there are so much adjustable values :(
holy shit!! :shock:
can't find the start.
I don't know if I can learn how that works. hope to get support here in the forum. Is there anyone who can help me with the first steps?
thanks
Henry!

Re: new member from Germany

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:39 pm
by DiabloMatt
that sort of depends on what cars you are planning on tuning. the forum can be a great place to learn. i suggest you start by reading the how to manuals that are included in the software. you can find them by opening CMR and clicking on the help button and then clicking "help page" those will give you a good foundation on how it all works

Re: new member from Germany

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:49 pm
by autohentzschel
Yes, I know. reading is the best way. But I think, there was allready some problems by installing and I don't know if it correct work. some error messages with update and also the revolution burner will not start. :(
A lot to work!

Re: new member from Germany

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:53 pm
by DiabloMatt
see what you can accomplish. if not some of the guys on here can help you :mrgreen:

Re: new member from Germany

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:11 am
by mikel
I doubt you will need the burner for anything, I wouldn't worry about that for now.

If you do not have any previous tuning experience, late model tuning can be very scary and requires an in depth knowledge of how the PCM works. if you do not think you are up to the task you should consider looking into some training or have someone else tune the car, as you can easily do more harm than good if you are not sure what you are doing.

Thanks

Re: new member from Germany

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:30 am
by DiabloMatt
time for me to fly to Germany :)

Re: new member from Germany

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:33 am
by autohentzschel
you are welcome