Trinity T-1000 will not boot after updating.

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
User avatar
mannytwotwo
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:19 pm
Location: Homestead, Florida

Trinity T-1000 will not boot after updating.

Post by mannytwotwo »

Trinity won't boot up after updating to the newest drivers and Downloader below.

DS Downloader 08-13-2015 2.2.2.11 DSDownloader_Installer_2.2.2.11.exe
DiabloSport USB Driver 08-13-2015 2.3 Diablosport_USB_Driver_Installer_2.3.exe

It kept hanging up and now when I plug it in just the red light turns on but does not cycle the other lights and it won't boot up.

This was in Windows10.

I tried using the original PC with Windows7 and it still won't boot up. Is there a way I can download the previous Loader and Driver?


Thank you.
Attachments
IMG_0230.JPG
IMG_0230.JPG (4.03 MiB) Viewed 4373 times
2012 Charger R/T Max
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Trinity T-1000 will not boot after updating.

Post by mikel »

hold the left button down and apply USB and continue holding it while it boots up then connect dsdl and let it auto update from the vehicle selection menu.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
mannytwotwo
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:19 pm
Location: Homestead, Florida

Re: Trinity T-1000 will not boot after updating.

Post by mannytwotwo »

mikel wrote:hold the left button down and apply USB and continue holding it while it boots up then connect dsdl and let it auto update from the vehicle selection menu.

That appears to have done the trick. I will install the tune when I get home. Thank you for your prompt response.
2012 Charger R/T Max
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”