Trinity 1000 stuck in loop

Post questions about your Trinity in your GM diesel applications here.

Moderator: mikel

Deltasoldier.ml

Trinity 1000 stuck in loop

Post by Deltasoldier.ml »

Hey guys I have a 2003 Chevy Silverado 2500hd Duramax that I put the chip in when I first got it. Everything installed and loved it! I loved it so much I put it on my 04 Silverado 1500 5.3..... without detuning the duramax..... and with a low battery voltage.... haha you can guess what happened. The PCM was fried and the battery was obviously replaced. SO now, the 1500 runs fine with a new pcm and the duramax runs fine with the extreme tune permanantly installed on the PCM. Now the tuner when plugged in to either vehicle will say the The last tune did not finish. The original will be restored. I hit ok. It would count to 4 seconds then It then would "Unable to restore original backup." When I pushed the "more info" button, it said "ECM: Error unlock for reflash (-1). And it would continuously be in this loop. I am unable to call you for lack of a cell phone and i work while you are open so i have no possible way to call! If i have to send it in to get it fixed so be it! Any help would be appreciated as well! As for what update was on the Trinity i couldnt say it broke within a week of purchase and when it is plugged into the computer the software that you provided doesnt recognize it... Thanks in Advance!!
lle

Re: Trinity 1000 stuck in loop

Post by lle »

Hi, I have a 2015 gmc Sierra 5.3 L, and the same problem (-1) error, I can´t use my truck, and I don´t know what to do.
HELP PLEASE!!!!