Page 1 of 1

2015-2016 V6 Mustang

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:02 pm
by mikel
Anyone local with a 15-16 V6 Mustang, I have a Free intune for you if you will drop the car off for a couple days of tune development.
Loaner trucks are available, let us know!!

Thanks

Re: 2015-2016 V6 Mustang

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:24 pm
by jc1224
Any luck finding a test vehicle?

Re: 2015-2016 V6 Mustang

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:26 pm
by mikel
Not yet :)

Re: 2015-2016 V6 Mustang

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:52 pm
by mikel
BUMP!

Re: 2015-2016 V6 Mustang

Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:43 pm
by jc1224
Bump!!!!

Re: 2015-2016 V6 Mustang

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:54 pm
by jc1224
V6 mustang in need.bump!!!. To bad I live far,and have cai,throttle body and headers. I would have been a volunteer.

Re: 2015-2016 V6 Mustang

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:13 am
by jc1224
bump....bump...

Re: 2015-2016 V6 Mustang

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:28 am
by rperezluha
Would you be able to use a 2014 Mustang V6? Located in Lakeworth, Florida

Re: 2015-2016 V6 Mustang

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:33 am
by DiabloMatt
rperezluha wrote:Would you be able to use a 2014 Mustang V6? Located in Lakeworth, Florida


no unfortunitly we need a 15 -16 :(

'thank you though

Re: 2015-2016 V6 Mustang

Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:36 pm
by watkinsc86
can I get more information and details??
I have 2016 v6 mustang (stock) with about 600 miles,

Re: 2015-2016 V6 Mustang

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:29 am
by DiabloMatt
i pmd you

re : 2015-2016 V6 Mustang

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:19 pm
by watkinsc86
any updates? I'm looking forward to this tuner.

Re: re : 2015-2016 V6 Mustang

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:34 pm
by DiabloMatt
watkinsc86 wrote:any updates? I'm looking forward to this tuner.

they are supported. we just dont have canned tunes for them. :(

i could work with you on remote tuning a custom tune for you. but thats the best i can do till we get on in house and truly devolope a tune

Re: 2015-2016 V6 Mustang

Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:08 am
by WPSPIKER
Hey. here in Ohio have a 2016 mustang (bone stock for now) but have a MagnaFlow 19099 exhaust setting in box waiting & searching for a Cold Air Intake for it and a set of the shorty headers.

V6 3.7 w 6 spd manual trans work at a tier1 supplier so may be able to provide extra tune info if I can find a tuner that is unlocked for user tunes.

Mark
:drivingbad:

Re: 2015-2016 V6 Mustang

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:35 am
by mikel
we should have tunes out this week :)