2016 Corvette Z06?

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

XiZBiT
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:01 am

2016 Corvette Z06?

Post by XiZBiT »

Do you guys plan on supporting the 2016 Corvette Z06, if so any ideas as to when this might be released?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2016 Corvette Z06?

Post by mikel »

tunes are actually done, just need to get a new update built for intune and trinity then it will be released ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
XiZBiT
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:01 am

Re: 2016 Corvette Z06?

Post by XiZBiT »

Excellent! Looking forward to the release.
manland
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 9:12 pm

Re: 2016 Corvette Z06?

Post by manland »

Any update on the Z06 and Base tunes?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2016 Corvette Z06?

Post by mikel »

Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
manland
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 9:12 pm

Re: 2016 Corvette Z06?

Post by manland »

mikel wrote:they have been released.

https://www.diablosport.com/vehicles/20 ... uning.html

Thanks
Where do you get the tune from? The last GM Gas only has the 15...
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Re: 2016 Corvette Z06?

Post by 06MonteSS »

update the tool to the latest updates.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
manland
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 9:12 pm

Re: 2016 Corvette Z06?

Post by manland »

06MonteSS wrote:update the tool to the latest updates.
My Trinity was not auto updating, so I installed manually (trinity-1r13.crom from your downloads) which removed 2016 all together. Took it to another computer, installed and it auto updated. Still only Ford under 2016.. Am I missing something?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2016 Corvette Z06?

Post by mikel »

you can pick 2015 if needed, same difference in the end :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
drlc7
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:17 pm

Re: 2016 Corvette Z06?

Post by drlc7 »

Picked up new Trinity today, it only has 2015 Z06, are we sure the 2015 Z06 will work for the 2016? Also where is the CAI tune for the Z06? I was told it was available?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2016 Corvette Z06?

Post by mikel »

you may need to update it to the latest release, here:
Attachments
trinity_gm_can_gas-1r13o_update.crom
(2.48 MiB) Downloaded 359 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
drlc7
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:17 pm

Re: 2016 Corvette Z06?

Post by drlc7 »

mikel wrote:you may need to update it to the latest release, here:
Is this new? Yesterday I installed 1r13n
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2016 Corvette Z06?

Post by mikel »

does the tool show 1r13o for version under options/show information now?
If so, you are all set.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
drlc7
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:17 pm

Re: 2016 Corvette Z06?

Post by drlc7 »

mikel wrote:does the tool show 1r13o for version under options/show information now?
If so, you are all set.
I installed 1r13n per Mike at Diablo "you?" Then you posted up 1r13o for me to install which I did and YES it does show up as that version on my Trinity. I still have no 2016 Z06 option, but you said that is ok? I will use the DIABLO tune that is listed on my Trinity Is that the 93 TUNE? I will install today after work today unless I hear different. I want to Thank you for the quick PMs on Corvette forum and Emails GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, I will spread the word on Corvette forum. I have a total of 16 PMs on Corvette forum asking about this product. Thanks.
Here is my info/Plan.
Version 1r13o
TRANSMISSION I selected Manual. I have an A8 Auto.
I will select DIABLO TUNE, Is this the 93 Tune? I have AFE CAI. I want to make sure this is 93 tune.
Will install late today then send feedback to Corvette forum. Thank you again for the support. :mrgreen:
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Re: 2016 Corvette Z06?

Post by 06MonteSS »

yes, Diablo Tune is the 93 octane tune.. and since you have the AFE intake, there SHOULD be a Diablo AFE tune on there you can select/install..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity GM Gas”