Page 1 of 1

why so limited on what can be done?

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:26 pm
Trying to understand why I cant do much of any thing with intune tuner. It dosent allow much of a dramatic change of even know what parts I have installed on the car. Is this just temporary due to the car being 2015 rt challenger? Or is this all you have to offer in tuning systems?.. what I expected to do was raise the over all rpm range to compensate for bolt ons nitrous turbos what have you. Do I need to get special tunes from you guys? I just assumed I could do more with this tuner but I feel its not the case. can some one send me some info and if this is all it can offer its not enough for me thank you
t1000

Re: why so limited on what can be done?

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:02 pm
by Mike_Levy
Only CMR tuners can do more. They had to keep it so newbs couldn't blow up their cars. If you want to buy CMR contact [email protected]. It starts at $2500 and I don't know if 2015s are supported yet.

Re: why so limited on what can be done?

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:55 am
by mikel
raising shift points is not an option with the new 8 speed trans currently.
If it is a manual you can raise the rev limits, but for example, using N2O should not require any additional RPM ;)