Page 1 of 1

Download and install registration file

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:26 am
by ustommyboy
After multiple updates I finally got "This tune is up to date"
I was then sent to Microsoft Edge browser (my default browser is Chrome).
Then: "Please download and install your registration file by clicking the button below. You will want to drop the file to your "INTUNE" drive where the "info.xml" file is."
And:
"After downloading and installing, please go to our Manual Update Page to perform application and calibration updates (if needed)."
https://www.diablosport.com/forum/viewt ... 46&t=35186

File would not download. It did nothing
"Manual Update Page" is only for macs (I'm on PC).

I was unable to drop the file to your "INTUNE" drive.
What do I do

Re: Download and install registration file

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:50 am
by mikel
please post the info.xml file from the intune drive here.

Re: Download and install registration file

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:56 am
by ustommyboy
OK

Re: Download and install registration file

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:13 am
by mikel
the device is registered :)

Re: Download and install registration file

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:16 am
by ustommyboy
Thanks, but what about:
"You will want to drop the file to your "INTUNE" drive where the "info.xml" file is.""

Do I need to place a file on the unit?

Re: Download and install registration file

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:39 am
by mikel
No, its already done...

Re: Download and install registration file

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:50 am
by ustommyboy
OK. Thanks for the fast response.
Please have your software and website guys act as a customer through this process, then simplify and/or correct.