Page 1 of 1

Register Register register

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:16 pm
by dia1800
I am stuck in this endless register - registration loop. It was bad for the last year having to register the software several times each week but now it wont even do that. This is also a reason why I steer most of my new customers towards SCT products. Is there a number to call you that actually works?

Re: Register Register register

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:59 am
by mikel
if you need any assistance with cmr the quickest and best way to reach us is [email protected]

The forums are not generally monitored outside of business hours.

I believe you have my email diablosport as well, and my new one is [email protected]

We can be reached at 561-908-0040 if you need to speak to someone.

I have reset your locks, anytime you add a new pc or reflrmat the hard drive, etc, the locks will need to be cleared.

Thanks