Page 1 of 1

MAFia with Procharger stage 2 12lbs

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:25 pm
by vtecprelude92
I have a 2007 Mustang GT that I am putting a Procharger stage 2 12lb kit on... The Predator with it is tuned for 10 lbs I was told. I ordered a MAFia to go with the kit so I don't peg the MAF. Is there anyway I can get the tune updated for the MAFia and the 12lbs. Procharger said the tunes came from you guys so I should start here.

RE: MAFia with Procharger stage 2 12lbs

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:27 pm
by mikel
Yes. You will NEED to have this done in person, on a dyno with a CMR dealer.

Thanks

RE: MAFia with Procharger stage 2 12lbs

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:41 pm
by vtecprelude92
My problem is that I don't have a dyno here... I am in the Air Force and stationed on Guam... There are no tuners here and no dynos... Is it possible to get the tune modified as is to work with what I am being sent?

RE: MAFia with Procharger stage 2 12lbs

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:03 pm
by mikel
Honestly, you need at the very least to find a dealer that will be willing to work with you on sending files back and forth, and you will need a wideband to monitor A/F so you can let the tuner know how it looks.
Any time you plan to run more boost than the way the 'kit' comes, you are entering mandatory custom territory.

Thanks
Mike

RE: MAFia with Procharger stage 2 12lbs

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:14 pm
by vtecprelude92
I have a wideband, and I have a custom tuner gonna help me out... I just need a baseline to to run to get some numbers for him to work with.

RE: MAFia with Procharger stage 2 12lbs

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:36 pm
by mikel
The tuner should have no problem creating you a baseline file to start with.

Thanks